For more information, please contact Catherine Fleming or fill out the form below.
This blog is maintained by attorneys at Stritmatter Kessler Whelan (SKW), focused on important legal issues, news, and developments... MORE
- Asbestos Law Blog
- Nursing Home Abuse Law Blog
- Karen Kohler’s “Velvet Hammer” Blog
- Keith Kessler’s Highway Design Blog
- Paul Stritmatter’s Subrogation Blog
- SKW Bike Law Blog
- Spinal Cord Injury Association of Washington (SCIAW.org) Blog
- Spinal Cord Injury Law Blog
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Advice for New Lawyers
- Advice to Plaintiffs
- Airplane & Ship Related Accidents
- Asbestos Injury
- Attorney Tips
- Auto Injuries & Accidents
- Auto Products Liability
- Bicycle Injuries/Accidents
- Class Action Lawsuits
- Construction Injury
- Consumer Protection
- Data Breach/Data Privacy/Data Security
- Head / Brain & Spine Injuries
- King County Superior Court
- Medical Malpractice & Nursing Homes
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Personal Injury
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Public Justice
- Research & Statistics
- Road Design
- Toxic Exposure Injuries
- United States Supreme Court Decisions
- United States Western Washington District Court
- Washington State Law
- Washington Supreme Court
- Workplaces & Premises
- Wrongful Death
- SF may let cyclists yield at stop signs. Divisive move or a wise one? #SoundsLikeABadIdea on
- The Impact of Obamacare on Personal Injury Claims on
- ID Theft guardian LifeLock fails to make good per FTC on
- Class Action Against Sprint PCS Results in $20 Million Settlement on
- Cyclist Run Over By Bus Continues His Long Recovery on
If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
— Proverbs 24:10
Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
— Mother Teresa
The test of a civilization is the way that it cares for its helpless members.
— Pearl S. Buck
You may trod on me in the very dirt. But still, like dirt, I'll rise.
— Maya Angelou
The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity.
— George Bernard Shaw
Without justice, courage is weak.
— Benjamin Franklin
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.
Fairness is an across-the-board requirement for all our interactions with each other ...Fairness treats everybody the same.
— Barbara Jordan
I consider trial by jury as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its constitution.
— Thomas Jefferson
Why should there not be a patient confidence in the ultimate justice of the people? Is there any equal hope in the world?
— Abraham Lincoln
I don’t know what kind of a future life I believe in, but I believe that all that we go through here must have some value.
— Eleanor Roosevelt
The basic proposition of the worth and dignity of man is the strongest, the most creative force now present in the world.
— Franklin D. Roosevelt
Justice is the end of government. It is the end of civil society. It ever has been and ever will be pursued until it is obtained, or until liberty be lost in the pursuit.
— James Madison
There is no truth existing which I fear, or would wish unknown to the whole world.
— Thomas Jefferson